Thursday, March 7, 2019

100 Word #2

The Vinegar Killer

One night I saw a kid on the streets, and he looked hurt, so I walked over to him. I asked where do you live he said down the alley. I lifted him up and walked with him. While we were walking he yelled "OW"! so I put him down. Then I started to call the police and then he said " the vinegar is to sharp". Then I started to turn around then he stabbed me down my throat and the knife tasted like vinegar. Then, I remembered he was THE VINEGAR KILLER. "Good Bye Cruel World".

2 comments:

  1. HI JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete